Here are some great links to gifted articles, blogs, and/or parent resources:
- SENG Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted Gifted website providing training and information about the social emotional needs of gifted children and adults. Lots of great resources here.
- NAGC National Association for Gifted Children Organization providing many resources for parents and teachers, and opportunities to get involved. Join to have access to current research about giftedness and more.
- Gifted Challenges A blog by gifted psychologist Gail Post PhD about the social and emotional aspects of giftedness
- Gifted Guru Gifted blog by teacher and writer Lisa Van Gemert
- Byrdseed Great website with links and resources for teachers, parents, and students by the very talented Ian Byrd